Do you want a beautiful, natural-looking smile? Or do you have stained, chipped or broken teeth? If so, it’s time to see a cosmetic dentist at Dentist in Perth. We create beautiful and natural-looking smiles that you will be proud of.
Why should you see a cosmetic dentist?
This is because cosmetically-enhanced teeth last longer and look more natural.
Time takes its toll on everything, even on teeth. As time takes its toll on your teeth, they tend to become stained, chipped or even broken. You can fight against time and the wear and tear it brings through cosmetic dental procedures. Before, you had to settle with the stains and chipped teeth. Today, however, modern cosmetic dentistry techniques can repair and restore your teeth in ways previous technology could not. The improved, state of the art technology and materials allow your smile to look more natural and make your teeth last longer.
Don't Longer Feel the Need to Hide that Smile Due to Insecurities
We at Dentist in Perth offer cosmetic dentistry services using today’s methods that you can trust. Visit our cosmetic dentist in Perth now to fix the following issues:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Lost teeth
- Crooked or inappropriately spaced teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Discoloured teeth
We can fix those cosmetic dental issues with a wide range of cosmetic procedures.
Types of Treatments for your Cosmetic Dental Issues
First, you will meet with our cosmetic dentist who will then assess your cosmetic problem. After the assessment, he or she will recommend the cosmetic procedure that is best for your teeth. Based on that recommendation, you will receive one of the following treatments:
- Teeth Whitening: This procedure involves removing light to moderate stains from your teeth. We use both whitening and bleach to restore the natural colour of your teeth.
- Veneers: This procedure is used to hide more intense stains on your teeth. The porcelain veneers fit over your teeth to hide the stains and give your teeth a straighter appearance as well.
- Crowns: These replace cracked or broken teeth. The porcelain caps fit over the crowns of a prepared tooth or on top of an implant.
- Dental bridges: This involves the replacement of individual teeth with artificial ones incorporating porcelain crowns. The porcelain crowns anchor your replacement tooth to the surrounding natural teeth.
- Invisalign: This represents an alternative to traditional braces. Instead of metal, Invisalign uses transparent aligner trays to discreetly straighten your teeth.
Our skilled team and state of the art technology will ensure only the highest quality of service. Stop settling for stained, crooked, and/ or broken teeth. Get rid of those insecurities and restore the natural brilliance of your teeth and have a smile you can be proud to show off.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.